National career event
You wish to virtualize your physical event or launch a new virtual fair?
You want to create meetings without geographical limits and take advantage of the great visibility provided by digital media?
Whether your project concerns a job fair, a professional fair, a congress or a general fair with conferences, trust our team! Our know-how and creativity, coupled with rigorous planning, guarantee you the best results.
What is a virtual fair?
It is a technological innovation that reproduces the environment of a traditional fair in 3D and puts exhibitors and visitors in touch, regardless of their geographic location.
The platform offers a wide variety of graphics and stand customization tools to match your graphic charter as closely as possible.
For the past 5 years, we have partnered with the world leader in virtual fairs, Easy Virtual Fair, with whom we have organized more than a dozen events.
Les Journées de l’emploi à Joliette (February/March 2017)
Physical and virtual fair
CDÉJ | Corporation de développement économique de la MRC de Joliette et Emploi Québec Lanaudière
Description of the Mandate
Organization of the first hybrid fair (1 physical day, 2 virtual weeks) of the Joliette MRC to meet the high workforce demand in Lanaudière region.
Other virtual fairs organized by the National Career Event:
- Permanent Virtual Career Fair (2018)
- National Capital – Chaudière-Appalaches Virtual Job Fair (November 2017)
- Les Journées de l’Emploi à Joliette (February 2017)
- Salon de l’emploi et de l’engagement coopératif et mutualiste – CQCM (March 2015)
- Desjardins Virtual Career Fair (October 2014)
- Student Virtual Fair presented by Metro Newspaper (January 2014)
- Mining Employment and Mineral Exploration Virtual Fair (January 2010, February 2012)
- Technofil 2011 (February 2011)
- Jobboom Fair/Customer Service (November 2011)